Yoshihiro Hi-Soft High Performance Professional Grade Cutting BoardProduct Code: HSOFXL
Use the best cutting surface available on the market to compliment your premium knives. This high-quality synthetic material will immediately improve your knifes edge retention along with improving its lifespan. Easy to clean, anti-bacterial, and made in Japan.
- Small: 15.8" x 8.8"x 0.8"(40cm x 22cm x 2cm)
- Medium: 17.7" x 9.8"x 0.8"(45cm x 25cm x 2cm)
- Large: 19.6" x 10.6"x 0.8"(50cm x 27cm x 2cm)
- X-Large: 23.6" x 11.8"x 0.8"(60cm x 30cm x 2cm)
- XX-Large: 39.4" x 15.7"x 0.8"(100cm x 40cm x 2cm)
- XXX-Large: 47.2" x 17.8"x 0.8"(120cm x 45cm x 2cm)
The Yoshihiro Hi-soft Cutting Board is one of the best cutting surfaces available on the market. Carefully made in Japan using soft polyvinyl acetate, this high quality synthetic material is specifically designed to minimize the stress on both your hand and on your knifes blade edge. Using your knives on this board will result in an immediate improvement in your blades edge retention, and consequently, a longer lifespan for all of your knives. The impact of the cutting board becomes significantly larger as the quality of the knife used on it becomes greater. In other words, in order to get the best out your premium knives, it is necessary to use it on a premium cutting board. This is the reason Hi-soft cutting boards are used in many upscale sushi restaurants where chefs use premium single edged sashimi knives which have razor thin blades that are extremely sharp but also delicate.
- High Quality Synthetic Plastic - Soft Polyvinyl Acetate
- Easy to clean
- Handcrafted in Japan
- *Do not place in dish washer
We Also Recommend
Yoshihiro Safety Pin for DEBA Wooden Saya 2pc / 3pc
Yoshihiro Fish Bone Tweezer Japanese Sushi Chefs Garnishing Tool (Western type)