|Knife Size||Saya Dimension|
|Left Handed Yanagi 9.5″(240mm)||1.25″W x 0.15″H (32mm x 4mm)|
|Left Handed Yanagi 10.5″ (270mm)||1.33″W x 0.15″H (34mm x 4mm)|
|Left Handed Yanagi 11.8″(300mm)||1.45″W x 0.15″H (37mm x 4mm)|
- Made of Japanese Magnolia wood which is soft, moisture-resistant, and contains no strong resins that may cause corrosion in carbon steel.
- Provides an elegant look that highlights the beauty of the woodgrain with exquisite effect.
- Non-toxic lacquer coating made from Japanese tree saps. Coating provides stain, chip, odor resistance and allows for easy cleaning.
- The Lacquered Magnolia Wooden Blade Protector is brush coated with a layer of non-toxic lacquer made from organic tree saps in Japan.
- The lacquer coating provides resistance to unwanted odor, stain, and chips, all the while highlighting the beauty of the wood grain with exquisite effect.
Japanese Magnolia wood (Ho-no-ki), is often used to make saya covers for traditional and Western-style knives. This is because it is soft, moisture-resistant, and contains no strong resins that might cause corrosion in carbon steel. For safety, a pin is used to keep the blade and sheath in place. A layer of non-toxic lacquer coating made from tree saps in Japan is applied to the wood. Made in Japan.
Any questions in regards to compatibility, please contact with our “Contact ” page or call us at (310) 777-0227.
* Please note that we recommend drying the knife before placing it into the Saya.
* This Saya Cover made only for Yoshihiro LEFT HANDED Yangi Knife. It might NOT fit to other brand knives